Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Customer satisfaction not required!

I recently sent an email to a company asking them why my last two payments were not showing on my account.

This is the responce I got back:

"Dear Mrs ,

Thank you for your e-mail.

Unfortunately we can only accept MasterCards, Visa cards, Maestro cards, Cheques and Postal Orders as methods of payment to your account.

We apologise for any inconvenience this causes.


Regards,
Customer Services"

Ok well I can accept that, only for peats sake the payments were made on a Visa card.

So I replied with this:

"So how does this affect me since my payment was made with a visa card?"

Talk about someone trying to fob off their work and hope you just dont reply back to them and they won't actually have to look at your account and figure out the real problem.

They are damn lucky they didn't say that to someone in a really bad mood. It could result in them being dangled over the side of a bridge at the very least.

I am still awaiting their responce, if its a blow off I'm going to send them a review of their work. Being pre-inclined to think they suck I bet its not going to be a good review.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home