Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Bloody Postman

Every now and again we seem to get this postman from hell. Early in the morning (mind you when we are up and here) he pops a slip through our door. The slip says we aren't in and to come get our package from the post office.

Bloody hell, what does he mean we weren't in, before 8am with a toddler, yeah right we weren't in. I know Roger (bless him) was up at 545am with minx. And I know that I was downstairs by 745am and that the normal post was already in. Then this came through the door. Asshole is all I can put here right now...trying not to even think the other things that popped in my head about him.

And no, it's not the 1st time he has done this. We have worked it out that he does it so maybe, maybe, we might just go to the postoffice and pick it up before he has to deliver it. Lazy sod. Last time he delivered it in his car. Which means he ended up having to or get in trouble with his work. His way of trying to go home early?

Rog has decided that he'll give him till 11:30 am this time to bring the package and then he'll go down to the post office and give them an earful when he picks it up.

I know what the two packages should be so I know they aren't exactly small but I am still inclined to think the moron should deliver it himself like I paid the postage to have him do. It's what I would be expected to do and its what I want to happen.

Then again sometimes, what you want itsn't what you get so maybe we'll just have to settle for bitching about him.

"Reality is the leading cause of stress amongst those in touch with it." -Jane Wagner

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home