Monday, June 12, 2006

Did I give birth to a mountain goat?

I swear I gave birth to a beautiful baby girl, so exactly when did she turn into a mountain goat?

The amount of times today already that I have retrieved her from behind the tv and from on top of the cedar chest is no longer worth counting.

On the cheeky side and rather funny even if i couldnt show her. Roger left the camera in the living room. Minx climbed on the couch and found it on the table. She was holding it in front of her yelling cheese over and over again. For some reason I think someone really likes to have her photo taken. ;) And that is why I ended up doing a photo session of her to get her to stop following me yelling cheese. She is my little cheeky monkey. Quite appropriate that the year she was born was the year of the monkey and under the description next to the year it just said cheeky. ;)

She has a new trick that goes back to the mountain goat part. Shes found she can pull herself up on my desk chair and try to get to the keyboard from there.

And on that note she has learned at least two more words recently (well shes learned a lot but these are the ones i'll post for now) type and write. She starts to yell type as she is sometimes running off with my wireless keyboard or mouse. She has been able to say mouse for a long time.
A new spod has been born.

She has now cut one of the last two teeth and is working on the last one atm. Hence we have been getting up at 5am again the last few mornings. Who said teething doesnt hurt the parents. Plus the fact that it has now gotten quite hot and shes stripped off today and yells bloody murder if i try and put any clothes on her. So its her in her diaper streaking through the house.

Ah, and again must get her off the cedar chest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home